Sunday, June 1, 2008

and me. . .

I am the other half of jay. (I wonder if that makes me 1/4 of this blog). We thought this blog would be a fun project for us to do. We hope you enjoy reading it as much as we are going to enjoy doing it.

Okay...about me...I am a full time student. I am pre-nursing. I love school and have learned so much in the three years I've attended. I am also a cater waiter and have done that for about 12 years. I have four kids and each one teaches me patience. I am also bipolar and have been for a very long time. This is a very hard thing to live with and I am still in the process of managing it. Jay is such a wonderful support to me and helps me deal with this disorder. She is my angel and I am a better person because of her.

My favorite things to do are...well, my youngest says I love to sleep, but I'm not so sure about that. This is what I think...I love to go to the beach, listen to music, hike, eat really good food, hang out with my kids, and spend time with my girl.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog. As you know, I am bipolar too and have a teenage son who is BP. I'm all too fond of the struggles we face every single day. I am very happy to read that you have a great partner and supporter! That makes such a huge difference. :)

I'd like to link to ya'lls blog from mine if you dont mind. I love reading blogs. You never know what you'll learn or how you may feel an unexpected connection to a complete stranger thru sharing experiences! I think its pretty cool!

lis said...

thanks for coming over to our blog. that would be great if you link our blog to yours, thanks!
I really appreciate your blog and crack up every time, thank you for your humor.